If you suspect mold growth in your home or commercial property in Billings, MT, call Mold Inspection Services Inc., right away for an effective mold treatment. Mold and Bacteria can cause a lot of serious health issues if not remediated promptly. If you have been sick frequently, it may not be the common cold. Evaluate your symptoms and give us a call!
What You Can Expect from Mold Inspection Services
- Mold Testing & Evaluation
- Lab Report Interpretation
- Solutions for Chemically Sensitive Individuals
- Moisture Inspections
- Sampling & Reporting
- Expert Witness Services
- Indoor Environmental Professional Services
- Protocol & Project Design
- Indoor Air Quality Consultant
- Subrogation Assistance & Litigation Support
- IR Thermography & Leak Detection
- Consulting Support for Property Managers
- Employee/Management Training
Symptoms of Mold Exposure
- Frequent coughing and wheezing
- Nosebleeds, rashes and fevers
- Extreme fatigue and forgetfulness
- Headaches and muscle pain
- Stomach pain or digestive issues
Why You Need a Professional & Certified Mold Remediation Expert
There are many common misconceptions when it comes to mold and how to get rid of it. No, you cannot just spray some bleach on it and call it good. Many times, the use of household chemicals will expose you and your family to even more harmful toxins than the mold itself.
At Mold Inspection Services Inc., we are proud to be Professionally Certified by the industry’s best IICRC and ANSI. We also have an in-house Certified Mechanical Hygienest, Jim Pearson, who is 100% committed to health and safety. The IICRC is the Standard for Mold Remediation. With our expertise and industry-leading equipment, you can start to rest easy knowing you will be taken care of by the best in the business. If you want to ensure your family’s health, it is a no-brainer to call the experts at MIS.
We offer professional consultations and mold assessments as well as 24/7 Emergency Response.